**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG URU 3 SEASON REWARD

I am going to try this again and hope I follow the guidelines.

In the last BG season I (and probably a few others) finished the Victory Track and made it to Gladiator Circuit. Sweet. I am now Uru 3 according to BG rankings. There was 2 days left and I bought all the resources I wanted from the Trophy store. The last week's nodes are not considered "fun" to me so I did not play another match since in my mind I see I am in Uru 3 and I will get 10k Trophy Tokens woohoo!

BG rewards come out and I get the solo and alliance rewards but not the Uru 3 season rewards. I think "This is funky let me submit a ticket and everything will be peaches."

Kabam support confirms I made Uru 3 but because I did not participate in ONE match I do not get the season rewards. I have now searched up and down the forum for any news on BGs and nowhere does it say you need to complete one match in Gladiator Circuit to qualify for rewards.

I make the point that you got rewards right away from previous progressions (Example: After winning 2 matches in Bronze 3 and you get promoted to Bronze 2, you immediately get 1800 Trophy tokens, 200 Elder marks, ect)

When Kabam removes modders in AW and say your alliance moves up from Silver 1 to Gold 3 would the alliance still only get Silver 1 rewards since they didn't play a match in gold 3?

I was then told that there is one Battleground solo event for the Victory Track and a different one for the Gladiator Circuit. Once again, where does it say that anywhere?

If it was clearly stated that I needed to play ONE match in Uru 3 to qualify for those rewards then I could have just accept a match and completely AFK to get those rewards. I am frustrated with the cookie cutter responses I get from the support team rather than them take accountability and saying "Yeah we dropped the ball on that, we should make this right to these players"

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can you give any insight?

Thanks.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You needed a minimum of 1 rating point in gladiator circuit to get the uru 3 rewards. You lost nothing but trying but decided to not.
  • Joliet_cr14Joliet_cr14 Posts: 6
    It should clearly be stated. Costs them nothing to issue the 10000
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Now you know. Move along.
  • HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58
    Jaded said:

You needed a minimum of 1 rating point in gladiator circuit to get the uru 3 rewards. You lost nothing but trying but decided to not.

Thats fine if it stated that anywhere, my issue is that nowhere (to my knowledge) was it stated that you needed to play one match after getting to Uru 3. If you can find that, I will have no problem calling myself a dummy who cant read.

Now you know. Move along.

Just like how you are able to voice your frustrations with incursions, I can voice mine on this topic.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Thats fine if it stated that anywhere, my issue is that nowhere (to my knowledge) was it stated that you needed to play one match after getting to Uru 3. If you can find that, I will have no problem calling myself a dummy who cant read.
    I have to get back to gladiator circuit but I believe it says you need 1 point to qualify for rewards when viewing the title progress menu. I could be wrong it’s what I have heard when I asked around.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I have to get back to gladiator circuit but I believe it says you need 1 point to qualify for rewards when viewing the title progress menu. I could be wrong it’s what I have heard when I asked around.
    Fair enough mate, good luck!
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I think it technically comes down to having a ranking within GC to qualify for the ranked rewards. If you have a score of 0, are you considered unranked then?
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    This happened to me too. Annoying. I saw a few thousand people with 0 points in Uru 3 so I think a lot of people assumed the same
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I was in the same spot, reached URU 3 and thought I should get the rewards but then I looked closely and it said that I'm unranked.

Uru 3 rewards were for players 8500 to 9999999... Whatever

Decided to play a match and it showed again that my rank was NA or some such. Won a match and the ranking showed up.

Sorry but you had to play a match to get ranked. 0 points doesn't give you a rank. It's similar to scoring 0 points in an event and not getting rewards.