**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Galan and quick silver won't be nerfed + og hulk buff has kicked offf

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    maybe some type of regen or rage mode or better fury build ups?
    the more fury and rage higher attack but reduces ability accuracy? idk something that increases dmg at the cost of something seems fitting
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Unpopular opinion: I wish they pick someone other than OG hulk. We already have iHulk who is a pretty decent champion. Why not someone old like Winter Soldier or Drax, who don’t have good counterparts. (Not even gonna way Groot cause it’s not gonna happen it seems)

I imagine has more to do with the fact that they have an idea for to take the classic Hulk and maybe they'll incorporate some stuff from his more recent counterparts or they'll come up with a whole new way to make old feel new again.

Either way, there is an opportunity now for someone to get off the bench and have more frequent use. So I say let's welcome this opportunity with open arms and just hope for the best and see what happens.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    We won't find out until the patch notes, which should be released by next week. Although it should be pointed that with the month of December depending on their list of events, they may not have time to do a buff like October but🤞I'm wrong!
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Unpopular opinion: I wish they pick someone other than OG hulk. We already have iHulk who is a pretty decent champion. Why not someone old like Winter Soldier or Drax, who don’t have good counterparts. (Not even gonna way Groot cause it’s not gonna happen it seems)

I'm surprised you're being heavily downvoted. iHulk is a solid and unique champion, Red Hulk absolutely is a usable champion, even Hulk Ragnarok is at least really good when his unique abilities can shine. 3 different and usable Hulks in the game already. Definitely would've preferred a different champ get some love.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Its great news. And honestly surprise they announced it early.
    Guess to give some good news for those cyber sales 💸💸💸
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

I'm surprised you're being heavily downvoted. iHulk is a solid and unique champion, Red Hulk absolutely is a usable champion, even Hulk Ragnarok is at least really good when his unique abilities can shine. 3 different and usable Hulks in the game already. Definitely would've preferred a different champ get some love.
    Well thank you
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I'm opposed to the OG Hulk buff but only because I don't have a 6* Hulk.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    Catmanndo said:

Love the OG attention.
    Who’s the December buff? I remember reading BPCV was being worked on, but no official word.
    Happy Galan and quicksilver are safe from rebalancing.

BPCV? What does she need she's absolutely perfect
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 128

Catmanndo said:

Love the OG attention.
    Who’s the December buff? I remember reading BPCV was being worked on, but no official word.

BPCV? What does she need she's absolutely perfect
    Reread that acronym.
  • Options
    Catmanndo said:

Love the OG attention.

You're talking about Black Panther civil war, kabam-john announced that they were barely starting on a buff back in September which means he won't be ready until next year.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,287 ★★★★★

Oh God this is such a relief, I barely have five 6* and one of my last pulls two weeks ago was OG Hulk I was honestly so damn salty... Now I'm kinda glad, great news for me.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Be good if OG hulk gained fury every time he misses/falters or is evaded or any of the other stupid mechanics occur that a hulk might find annoying. Mixmaster and mesmerise and Maws sure make me rage.

I don't know how much expectation I have though, given hulk is one of the first champs a new account might see and we all know what happened with colossus.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    I hope they do Hulk more justice than MCU has done recently. Hulk smash!
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Totally agree. There are 5 Hulks in the game, 3 very good, 1 good and 1 bad.

I hoped they would have buffed some of the dozens of champs that are all alone FIRST. But OG Hulk should be cool just from the very limited things they said.

Glad he is getting it, just wish it was someone more unique instead.