**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Rank

How know which rank am?
Normaly im in 60%-100% but how to know how many points need for rank 50% and above?

Comments

• Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    Before you collect your rewards go to your stash and click on rewards. It will show you where you ranked.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    When arena finishes keep checking the ranks.
    Before distribution of rewards it depicts the Ranks
    There's a very low amount of time it shows your rank before granting the rewards so keep on checking constantly
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    OP, it is hidden (when Arena is live) and the points scale differs one arena from another depending on how many Summoners join in the fight.

There is still a generic range though. Try putting another 100k points to assess if you move up to a higher rank.

Hitting all milestones is merely at the 4th best rank level (I can't remember is that 11% bracket or below).
  • Ty :smile:
    My rank was 26%-45% position 11598 i did 40k points dint expect to be so low :o
  • I can’t see my rank still
  • All rewards may not be out yet, takes couple hours maybe.

But instead of constantly checking from Arena Page to see Rank “Before” the awards are actually sent, there is better way (as mentioned by some)...
    ** Once you get Mail Reward, DO NOT CLAIM FROM MAIL. Instead go to Stash-Rewards and it will tell you exact Rank position (not just your % range).

You can use that, in conjunction with knowing how many “qualifying ppl” for each type of arena, and estimate future positions. Also check out “Arena Cutoffs” spreadsheet on Google too.