**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Issue

This is the first post I’m doing since I was in high school. I loved the game since I was introduced to it. And so far it’s only deepen. I managed to reach cavalier and getting closer and closer to thornebreaker.

But the best mode that has helped me with improving my roster and game IQ is Battlegrounds. Because of it I manage to get better in a faster rate. However there is only one major issue I have with it.

That issue is players who use rank 3 or rank 4 6-stars with a bunch of 2 stars against other players. It was said to be fixed and addressed. It definitely don’t feel like it. I’m still having the same issue and it’s so annoying. It’s not fair to other player on similar levels.

Not everyone in this game is thornebreaker or paragon. I love the fact the game is challenging and teaches strategy and patience. But this issue is aggravating. So please keep your word and get this addressed. Thank you