**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 3 to Joe, Void, or Overseer?

Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I know, I’m not Paragon yet, however which champ should I bring to rank 3 from these 3. I can’t decide because one is great in the meta while the other 2 I’m just very attached to.

Overseer has his obvious uses like his immunities and physical dmg.

Void is just the crimson DOT champ from when I first started the game and that’s when he was released. I started playing in Jan 2018.

Joe Fixit is just fun to play I found him to be one of my favorites.

Help?

Rank 3 to Joe, Void, or Overseer? 46 votes

Overseer
65% 30 votes
Void
10% 5 votes
Joe
6% 3 votes
Choose someone else
8% 4 votes
Use all 3 t5cc on all of them.
8% 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    All 3 are great! I only say Overseer because I think he has more value in all aspects of the game.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Really love this guy, use him so often

Also have a r3 max sig Void, who used to be one of my go to champions. But I like Overseer and his capabilities more
  • Options
    for those who vote Overseer, do I need him awakened?
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    @Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 his damage output is significantly higher when he is awakened. So I would say yes, however even without the dupe he’s really good and does some amazing things
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★

Totally go for Overseer. Highly underrated, extremely capable BG’s champion. Doesn’t need the dupe to be good, but helps with his ramp-up in matches like Man-Thing, iBomb, and just anywhere you can put his poison immunity to good use. Also, hitting an opponent when they are recovering from a special or heavy gives a good chunk of damage. If the power snack meta ever comes back, he will be the best attacker.
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★

This guy 💯

My first science R3…going >R4 in the future 🥳
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I just took my 6* Overseer to r2 and am learning just how good he is. Actually duped him this afternoon after the new SA event started, so I haven’t had the chance to see how that affects his kit yet.

Fixit is OK, but nothing great.

Without awakening, I can’t see picking Void.