Options

5* Ghost or 6* Rintrah?

ZainTheRainerZainTheRainer Posts: 10
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have either in any other rarity. Just received these options in my nexus crystal. Who do I go with?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options

Rintrah

Interesting. What about Rintrah makes you choose him over Ghost?
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 322 ★★★
    he can shut down buffs really easily, and if played right you get lots of rupture stacks and massive SP2s. Sig makes you gain power faster and gives some extra durability. Plus being a 6* means he has more long-term potential
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 529 ★★★
    Rintrah.

I spend the first 3 months after his release wondering why people like him. Got him as a 6* and did a test on one of the side quests. He is now staple attacker in battlegrounds, alliance quest and soon alliance war. Waiting to r3 him.

His advantages are the rupture- neutralize combo that makes Tigra so good. He can genuinely take a hit unlike Tigra. Plus that SP2 damage after rooting is insane.
  • Options
    Awesome, thank you all!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Guessing from your response it seems you’ve chosen already, but if you were in act 6 or below I would have recommended ghost. Beyond that it’s almost always the six star.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

he can shut down buffs really easily, and if played right you get lots of rupture stacks and massive SP2s. Sig makes you gain power faster and gives some extra durability. Plus being a 6* means he has more long-term potential

@Feuerschwer So just like any other mystic... very few champs offer the type of coverage that ghost does.