Visual bug: Am not In Diamond 2 I’m now in diamond 1,but it shows diamond 2 In matching and promotin

HyceeHycee Posts: 15
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Comments

• _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 242 ★★★
    Why do you think you are in diamond 1? All those screenshots show what you are working towards -diamond 1 but you are in diamond 2. It's a bit convoluted, but the promotion and matching are correct
  • HyceeHycee Posts: 15
    edited November 2022

Thank you

I’m now at vibranium but it show diamond, how! we have 4 points for diamond and 5 points for vibranuim so how come will be having 5 points for diamond, it’s a bug I’m at vibranium now
    Exactly, thank you bro. after many mails kabam doesn’t seems to fix that they claim that’s not a bugs wtf is that and it’s a bugs
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    It's a bug I had it all the way to Gladiator Circuit
    Will that be fixed soon?
  • Not a bug. (although someone mentioned that it actually was different in the original Beta ?)
    Just currently a VERY BAD DESIGN, yes.

The higher level is showing you what “Track” you are currently on.
    But you don’t actually accomplish that Track Level until you finish that Track.

The level you have actually Achieved is that lower level, where it shows you having fully achieved that lower one.
    What are you saying the truck level as been claim
    4 points for diamond and now it’s counting 5 for diamond
    I’m already in vibranuim bro not diamond anymore after vibranuim it’s gladiator
  • A better explanation of how Kabam means for these screens to be interpreted (see edited pics).
    They made it confusing by representing it as different ways in each of the types of screens.
    (and I said TRACK, as in path, racetrack, traveling to destination, etc. not TRUCK, lol)

Thank you guys i’ve been promoted to gladiator circuit just after i completed that definitely it’s a visual bug
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 152 ★★
    you must be kidding