**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone get Gwenpool out of the 5 star crystal today?

I've noticed that I haven't seen anyone pull gwenpool today even though she was "added" to the crystal pool today. Also I've seen a alarming number of iron patriots, she hulks and kamalas get pulled today from many different players. Just wondering has anyone actually gotten Gwenpool today?

Comments

• If the banner on the home of the game says that she’s been added, that means she’s in the crystal. People just have been unlucky I guess.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I believe I’ve seen one. Not a reliable data point, though.

But...if it helps to allay your fears, I know someone who pulled 2 Hypos and a Dorm out of three Stark crystals, someone who pulled one GR from a basic, and a ton of Hood pullers.

Dr. Zola
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I pull a Shehulk, I'm gonna go to bed and cry now.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Not me but guy in my alliance did.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    A guy in my alliance pulled gwenpool this morning.
  • Jean_gryJean_gry Posts: 34
    l70ai789mw72.jpeg
    Howard Freaking Duck...at least for its the new batch right?..lol

Hun.. I'm sorry for your loss.. I've decided to wait till tomorrow. I'm not trying to be a "conspiracy" type person but it just makes sense for kabam to announce amazing new champs while also altering the pulls to be incredibly unfortunate. When new champs who are good are added of course your customers will "go for it" then they end up wasting their very time consuming shards.. then in a few days they see people pulling the champs they wanted. That's what keeps the hope alive. It's a game within a game. Its simple mathematics.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Nope, but I know someone got the Duck.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    I pull a Shehulk, I'm gonna go to bed and cry now.

You shouldn’t cry! You should run suicide mastery, watch this video:

https://youtu.be/DaVaHmNI2a8