**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Parry issues due to relics

Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 536 ★★★
I dont know if this is something i am only facing or if others are as well but didnt see any boards on it.

I noticed that i am not getting my parry timing right since relics came out. I did some trial and error and realized that i place my thumb very close to the power bar where the striker button typically comes up. I moved it up consciously and its working fine now. I am having to fight muscle memory and so this is taking some adjustment. Note i have yet to place a relic on my champs, so that is not the problem

Is anyone else facing this issue or is it maybe just another game bug with input delays that we are facing a lot nowadays and this was just a coincidence.

Comments

• Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 466 ★★★
    I haven't noticed any difference
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 886 ★★★
    I had the same issue last night, but was tired and just blamed myself.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I actually have had issues when I try to throw Specials regardless of whether the champion has the Relic equipped or not. I'm wondering if the input box for throwing a special is a little more compact or precise now that they have to have the Striker button as well.