**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which of my champs to rank 4?

SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am getting close to get my third rank 4 soon and just got enough materials to rank up my second. 1st Apoc, 2nd should be IBom, please help me choose my next rank up…

Which of my champs to rank 4? 27 votes

CGR r3 unduped
51%
SpeedbumpBrokenSpurgeon14Ctfz35ILLUSION8Thoye3Ngoalong711ChiliDogShenkRohit_316ProfessorCJramsey8582TheFladhSlayinAlive 14 votes
Peni r2 sig 20
3%
Gogeta91199 1 vote
Guardian r1 sig 32 (can go max sig)
18%
yossUnsilentGardoshCyrillFromTulaFubbie 5 votes
Elsa r3 unduped
0%
Odin r3 unduped
0%
Venompool r2 sig 20
0%
Toad / Bishop r2 unduped
0%
Falcon / Hit Monkey r2 unduped
7%
Moosetiptronic0casual0 2 votes
Ebony Maw r2 Unduped
0%
Wait for better champs
18%
FreakydBuggyDClownJazzmanSkyeBerryGentry2099 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    CGR r3 unduped
    People will say CGR at r3 is enough , but a r4 hits even harder .
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Wait for better champs
    See it depends what you need in your current roster and what content you will take next.
    Imo you should rank up whom you like to play with
    But if you wanna go by the rule of necessary evil, then wait for champs like herc,doom,S99,Warlock,kitty etc who are top in meta right now
  • Options
    For my second rank 4, I was mulling between rank 2 Scorpion and my rank 3 IBom. I also got 2 science AGs, so I figured it is easier to rank iBom up and keep it low sig so I can put all the stones into Guardian. Then I duped Peni, got Toad, Void and now I am not sure what to do. So many options, so little space rank 4 resources…
  • Options

See it depends what you need in your current roster and what content you will take next.
    Imo you should rank up whom you like to play with
    But if you wanna go by the rule of necessary evil, then wait for champs like herc,doom,S99,Warlock,kitty etc who are top in meta right now

I have not even consider Spidey 2099. He is rank 1 and unduped but I did pull a 5* Antivenom this week… I have got the rest of your list as 5r5, so not really too desperate for them but figure the rank 4 materials will rain down once I become Paragon when I pull them all next month!

I do like efficiency and hoarding (CGR will save me the 100 sig stones). Rank 4 Peni might help my alliance war defence and EQ/SQ (but so would a max sig Guardian)
    I am on 8.1.3, so might should start working on it next week / month.
    Thanks for your feedback guys.

• Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Do you have valk?