**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic awakening gem - 6* r3 and next r4

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Good day to you all!

Having a choice between three unawakened r3 champs. I like all of them and really doubting whom to give the gem to. Any advise from the forum users? 😊

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Wiccan is fine at sig 1 if you don't have a lot of sig stones.

Doom and Rintrah are better at high sig. I would go with Rintrah over Doom since the sig makes him even tankier/more sustainable
  • Doom. You need his sig to cheese things. wiccan good at sig1
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Wiccan will be most likely pulled from the featured. Still have more than a handful crystals and a lot of shards.

So will just play around with the other two to find out
  • Dr.Doom
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Do you have a 5* doom? It will be easier to sig200 for cheesy stuff then save the 6* gem for someone else who is worthy.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    True! Have around 100 sig stones and can buy more than a handful from the battleground store + EOP rewards are coming in two weeks. So can take him to sig200 relatively fast
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    If you're sure you can pull Wiccan, I would say Rintrah. Doom is good but if you're not taking him to sig 200 straightaway, it's a bit pointless. Rintrah massively benefits from max sig but is fine at lower imo