**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does losing in victory track hurt my progress????

It makes to sense to lose a victory coin in victory track when the mode is full of cheaters. If you ever beat me I’ve reported you

Comments

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Do you really think you're that good???? Never expect to lose?
  • Options
    Wargames69Wargames69 Posts: 20
    Why should I have to waste days trying to get through victory track and y’all know I’m not the only one who gets salty at a BS loss and boom all my progress gone. It’s not fair
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2022
    Maybe it’s not just people modding that’s your problem
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

If you ever beat me I’ve reported you

1. This post made me snort.
    2. You dislike cheaters, but you're the reason Kabam can't fix it faster.
    3. Did you expect to win every VT match? What if, and hear me out here, you simply were outgunned or outskilled? Better to accept defeat than cry cheater.....

I’m not the only one who gets salty at a BS loss and boom all my progress gone. It’s not fair

BS loss meaning against cheaters, or BS loss meaning the ones you can't admit defeat at? There's a difference
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 282 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank you to everyone who said it already and, honestly, very respectfully (good for you Summoners!)

But I feel it bears repeating...

Do not report players just because you lose... this slows the manual process of combing through reports to eliminate actual cheaters from the game.

This is a circumstance where we all can't be upset with the length of time it takes to comb through and eliminate cheaters before releasing rewards... but at the same time directly contribute to lengthening that process.

Battlegrounds is a competitive, head to head game mode. I understand it's drastically different to all of MCOC's other game modes where you're end result is usually a win, no matter what. Struggling with story content? You can always grind, bulk up, use more items and push through that barrier. But the very nature of BG is that you will lose matches.

Yes, it doesn't feel good to lose to a modder, it's something we're working on, but I hope Summoners aren't hindering the process of attempting to remove those modders because they don't like to lose.

your*
  • Options
    Deepworld said:

Kabam Jax said:

Thank you to everyone who said it already and, honestly, very respectfully (good for you Summoners!)

But I feel it bears repeating...

Do not report players just because you lose... this slows the manual process of combing through reports to eliminate actual cheaters from the game.

This is a circumstance where we all can't be upset with the length of time it takes to comb through and eliminate cheaters before releasing rewards... but at the same time directly contribute to lengthening that process.

Battlegrounds is a competitive, head to head game mode. I understand it's drastically different to all of MCOC's other game modes where you're end result is usually a win, no matter what. Struggling with story content? You can always grind, bulk up, use more items and push through that barrier. But the very nature of BG is that you will lose matches.

Yes, it doesn't feel good to lose to a modder, it's something we're working on, but I hope Summoners aren't hindering the process of attempting to remove those modders because they don't like to lose.

your*
    I am end result as well, and generally a win.
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158

If you ever beat me I’ve reported you

This has to be at least in the top 10 funniest things I’ve read on this forum.

But I’ve seen funnier.

So you lost again.
    Careful now, they might report you
  • Options
    This has got to be up there with the daftest posts I've seen for a while.

I'd be curious to know if there's going to be a further examination of the structure of BGs, which could potentially make facing modders a little bit less punishing.