**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Relics

This discussion was created from comments split from: What’s the deal with AQ rewards..

Comments

• Vis_101Vis_101 Posts: 28
    I’ve gained a few relics so haven’t looked at them all, but so far most of the ones I’ve got have abilities that seem to be really limited to who will benefit from them. Form the relics I have:

Juggernaut - benefits champions when they go unstoppable but very few Mystic champs have this ability.

Venom - benefits champions who bleed opponents but cosmic champions tend not to apply bleed in the main.

Vision - helps champs who heal block but again there seem to be something like half a dozen who do this.

Wolverine - benefits champs who regenerate but again the amount of mutants who do this is really low.

Am I missing something or is the game almost forcing you to assign relics to specific champs?
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    Well they are the first set of relic so future ones should allow you to place them on more champs.

Anyway, off the top of my head:
    Juggernaut: Juggernaut (duh), Dragon Man, Mangog, Wong, Rintrah, Sasquatch, Morningstar
    Venom: Venom, Gamora, Gorr, Knull, Venompool, VTD, Medusa, Carnage, Drax
    Vision: Civil Warrior, Doc Ock, Howard, IMIW, Mysterio, Omega Sentinel, Peni, P2099, Rocket, both Visions, Warlock, Yondu
    Wolverine: Wolvie, X23, Weapon X, Namor, Omega Red, Toad, Deadpool, Sauron, OML, Sabretooth, Weapon X
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    edited November 2022

Well they are the first set of relic so future ones should allow you to place them on more champs.

Juggernaut: Juggernaut (duh), Dragon Man, Mangog, Wong, Rintrah, Sasquatch, Morningstar
    Vision: Civil Warrior, Doc Ock, Howard, IMIW, Mysterio, Omega Sentinel, Peni, P2099, Rocket, both Visions, Warlock, Yondu
    Wolverine: Wolvie, X23, Weapon X, Namor, Omega Red, Toad, Deadpool, Sauron, OML, Sabretooth, Weapon X

Important Tip: Warlock doesn't work for the Vision relic, as Infection isn't considered a Heal Block active/passive debuff even though it prevents gaining health. I already tried this and moved mine to another champ due to this.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    ZeiramMR said:

Important Tip: Warlock doesn't work for the Vision relic, as Infection isn't considered a Heal Block active/passive debuff even though it prevents gaining health. I already tried this and moved mine to another champ due to this.
    Oh well. In any case, the vision relic seems to have the largest pool of champs that could work out of those op mentioned