**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 help

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which champ should be Next skill rank 4 (9th one) ... I have kingpin in skill at rank 4 ...!!!

R4 help 25 votes

Nick fury duped
56%
DrZolaJinxesaxeLiquidkoldAldacReignkingTWBen_15455MasterzxProRiptideGreenRaptor413LickySuperstar_1126CederAxewLucashawk 14 votes
Valkyrie can take her to high sig
20%
NescioLuckylefty01NapaHeroPikoluRenaxqq 5 votes
Shang chi duped
24%
Manup456rockykostonMaicoñ97L0TUS_MANTISAomine_Daiki10NLand 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Nick fury duped
    These are all great options IMO. No matter the choice you make, it will be a good one
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Valkyrie can take her to high sig
    Valkyrie appreciation is going up thanks to battlegrounds. While you can't go wrong with whomever you choose I'd choose her.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Nick fury duped
    Nick Fury. While I think that the notion that Valkyrie needs sig 200 is a little silly, she’s fine without it, Fury is and always be king.

Jinx
  • Options
    HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58
    Jinxesaxe said:

Nick Fury. While I think that the notion that Valkyrie needs sig 200 is a little silly, she’s fine without it, Fury is and always be king.

Jinx

I think high sig is great cause shes a top prestige option and at max sig she only needs one pierce buff to stop unstoppable effects making her one of the best unstoppable counters in game. Stun immunity is kinda niche but also a nice little part of her sig.

With that said I was in the same spot deciding between these three champs for r4 as well. I went with Valkyrie and have had 0 regrets with it.