**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have no words :/

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
Ok so u know the rocket crystals I got some crazy thing out of 2
20 more sigs on 5* rocket
6* rocket 0.91% chance to get

Comments

• Options
    :/
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Congrats! He's a solid champion now. Hits hard too
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    I've had a 6* nexus (Nimrod) and 5* nexus.
  • Options

thanks tested him out in rol
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    Warlockjr said:

Exact same thing happened to me. Opened 2 crystals, 5* and then 6*!! Wish I had this luck with champs I actually wanted lol!
  • Options
    Ava_x1 said:

Warlockjr said:

Exact same thing happened to me. Opened 2 crystals, 5* and then 6*!! Wish I had this luck with champs I actually wanted lol!
    what champs did you get?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I really enjoy playing him, took my 6* to R3, but I think he is TOO much of a glass canon. Hit Monkey feels like a tank compared to him IMO. His health pool is just TOO low. I love his high damage though! Love the power drain on his SP1. He is fun but I don't think he is as viable as most other champs. He is too flimsy.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

I really enjoy playing him, took my 6* to R3, but I think he is TOO much of a glass canon. Hit Monkey feels like a tank compared to him IMO. His health pool is just TOO low. I love his high damage though! Love the power drain on his SP1. He is fun but I don't think he is as viable as most other champs. He is too flimsy.
    I think high sig helps a lot with him being squishy. The extra 2000 block prof is really nice while the shield is dormant. Mine is only at sig 40 I believe but it's already noticeable. For questing, if you can spare a spot, Guardian will massively help too. I have been mainly using him for EQ since he's still at R1. Once I get him to R2/R3 he's going in my BGs deck. The high damage and the power control is very good for fights like Havok and Bishop
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I think high sig helps a lot with him being squishy. The extra 2000 block prof is really nice while the shield is dormant. Mine is only at sig 40 I believe but it's already noticeable. For questing, if you can spare a spot, Guardian will massively help too. I have been mainly using him for EQ since he's still at R1. Once I get him to R2/R3 he's going in my BGs deck. The high damage and the power control is very good for fights like Havok and Bishop
    Just sucks you have to get him high sig for that...😕
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Congrats for the pulls mate
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    Warlockjr said:

Ava_x1 said:

Warlockjr said:

what champs did you get?
    Rocket Raccoon x 2 - 5* then 6*. Same as OP. If only it was Doom or iDoom!!
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Congrats on the pulls! I opened only 2 crystals and the first one was a 4* Rocket Raccoon (for me was a dupe) which by spinning got a 3* (a dupe). Your definitely got the jackpot in regards to pulls for Rocket Raccoon.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,412 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

Apparently you do

Congrats
  • Options
    tanks
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I got a 5 star rocket twice in a row, congrats!