**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extend this offer

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

If only you extended some of these offers until Friday, which is payday for many of us........

Just saying 🤷🏾

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Snakep said:

I would say if you have to wait to payday to pick it up then you are probably best just skipping it. It is not that great of a deal and certainly not worth the money if you don’t just have it extra. You could buy a whole console game for 1 six star and one of each catalyst. No hate to anyone going after it but EoP offers much better rewards for free.

I would say that maybe, just MAYBE there are some of players who actually practice budgeting, and waiting until another payday is what works for them. EoP is free, but might not work for everybody. I would also say.....don't worry about how someone else wants to spend their money. 🤷🏾
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★

Snakep said:

I would say if you have to wait to payday to pick it up then you are probably best just skipping it. It is not that great of a deal and certainly not worth the money if you don’t just have it extra. You could buy a whole console game for 1 six star and one of each catalyst. No hate to anyone going after it but EoP offers much better rewards for free.

I would say that maybe, just MAYBE there are some of players who actually practice budgeting, and waiting until another payday is what works for them. EoP is free, but might not work for everybody. I would also say.....don't worry about how someone else wants to spend their money. 🤷🏾
    These offers do not and should not revolve around someone’s theoretical payday…
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If you're waiting for payday to fund your mobile game, I think it's not a wise financial move.