**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which one of these to R2 just for fun.

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
Any of these that can serve on both offense and defense? I know some of them can be somewhat annoying on defense but which one would be more fun to play as well? All Sig 20. I don't mind dump some sig stones on these champs tbh.

Which one of these to R2 just for fun. 10 votes

Silver Surfer
30%
RenaxqqSaltE_Wenis69ramsey8582 3 votes
Vision (Aarkus)
30%
Rax38LBN1PowerOfACandle 3 votes
Red Goblin
40%
CyborgNinja135Llessur13579rebel_Ghosturd 4 votes
Terrax
0%

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Red Goblin
    Can't comment on Aarkus because whenever I use him my phone lags too much. Wish I had Terrax too

Red Goblin is really fun for questing. Loads of buffs, debuffs and really good damage once he gets going. Throw in the Odin prefights and it's even better. Apparently the Galan synergy is also really good for him but I don't have one yet.

Silver Surfer is also really fun. If you are going to use the Odin prefights, he benefits from them a lot more than Roblin. I'm planning on ranking mine up sometime soon since I don't really have a lot of good 6* cosmics. He has good synergies with CGR and Overseer who I use a lot. The Galan one is also nice

EDIT: Forgot to add, both Roblin and Surfer benefit from high sig, but if I had to go with one I'd go with Roblin