**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scrappy Event Quests

Does anyone else think it's stupid that you have to explore EVERY difficulty of EQ in an attempt to maximise rewards?

Comments

• Options
    HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58
    I mean its only 9 fights per tier. So 36 fights to 100% a week. Its really not that bad.
  • Options
    Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★

I mean its only 9 fights per tier. So 36 fights to 100% a week. Its really not that bad.

Not the side quest; that's fine. I'm talking about the EVENT quest, where you have to explore every difficulty if you want to maximise your scrap rewards.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,019 ★★★★

Not the side quest; that's fine. I'm talking about the EVENT quest, where you have to explore every difficulty if you want to maximise your scrap rewards.
    You mean...
    Sabotage at the Mantis house?
  • Options

You mean...
    Sabotage at the Mantis house?
    Yes.
  • Options
    HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58

Gotcha. Yeah I will only be 100% cav per usual since other difficulties don't yield a lot of scrap.
  • Options

Gotcha. Yeah I will only be 100% cav per usual since other difficulties don't yield a lot of scrap.
    I'm pretty happy that they don't give a significant amount, too. Otherwise, I'd be missing out on what could be heaps of gold.