**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Possible cheater in the Ally???

Ehy guys, one member in the ally (He is level 36) has Rhino 4 stars as his Champion. Also he got Goldblaum title and I think that at his level it is impossible (max rating 2200). What do you think? There is a possibility that he isn't a cheater?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Book him Danno!
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    nop , looks like that one hit kill to me ...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I beat Realm of Legends on my alternate account when I was at level 43. With the right champs it is easy. Same for Goldblum. Definitely worth submitting a ticket though either way.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I did ROL when I was level 37 but that was back in the PB days