**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW timer

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
What's up with the strange AW timer?
It's set to 1:20 PM EST

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    Not sure where it says that. (edit, or is that when it says your AW attack day ends today ? Which is still related to ongoing DST change issue below. Instead of matching between 6-10 pm EST, so attack ends between 2-6, it is still between 1-5, and you are in very higher tiers so closer to the 1pm ending) ?

** BUT, AW Matchmaking Timer is still on that incorrect 5pm US-EST time (2pm Pacific), instead of 6pm (3pm) like it normally is.

So even with Season over, this has NOT been fixed to normal times after Daylight Saving change during last season.

Kabam had commented once after that change, saying it was being corrected, but it wasn’t.
    Can this hopefully be corrected at some point BEFORE next Season actually starts.
  • Options
    War started 50 minutes ago.
    it used to be 2pm EST before the daylight saving changes, then last season + off season it changed to 1pm EST...
    however, not sure why is the weird time right now... 1:20 pm EST? since when?....
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The War timer is an hour different since the clocks changed last month. The part where it is 20 after the hour though is because of your Tier. Due to how matchmaking works, the people in the highest tiers get there matchups slightly earlier than the lower tiers. My alliance is in Tier 4 and we usually get matched about 6 minutes after the hour. If you are a lower tier it will be a little bit later than that, in your case 20 minutes
  • Options
    K00shMaan said:

The War timer is an hour different since the clocks changed last month. The part where it is 20 after the hour though is because of your Tier. Due to how matchmaking works, the people in the highest tiers get there matchups slightly earlier than the lower tiers. My alliance is in Tier 4 and we usually get matched about 6 minutes after the hour. If you are a lower tier it will be a little bit later than that, in your case 20 minutes

I guess you are right. It usually 1-3 minutes after the hour mark so I never gave it enough attention... 20 minutes is looked a bit off.