Stuck in Battleground

ubergamer11ubergamer11 Member Posts: 41
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
For past two weeks i am stuck in Vibranium and unable to get past it. I must have played around 60 matchups but unable to win more then 2 in a row. I just became Paragon last week and i have a average roster. Any tips that can help, thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• WhatsGoodEnglishWhatsGoodEnglish Member Posts: 78

For past two weeks i am stuck in Vibranium and unable to get past it. I must have played around 60 matchups but unable to win more then 2 in a row. I just became Paragon last week and i have a average roster. Any tips that can help, thanks.

Just keep playing. It does in fact get easier to graduate into GC the longer the season goes. Eventually people with worse rosters than you will make it into your league and you’ll be able to beat them and get through. The same thing happens in GC. If you get in early, there’s a ton of whales and skilled opponents who make it difficult to advance, but after a week or so when more people are in it you’ll end up getting more wins.
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 335 ★★★

damn i feel u, if u want help message me on line im tijjy007, im not amazing but i been maybe 1/4 as down bad as u rn so i somewhat understand the struggle had a 12 match losing streak one a match then another 11 loss streak, ill give u advice on roster etc.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,404 ★★★★★
    Just keep trying.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Just keep trying.

Great advice.
    Telling 3mil+ Paragon rosters that have spend thousands of hours on this game to keep trying.
    While at the very same moment Gladiator Circuit is full of 200-300k Uncollected rosters that will get rank rewards they shouldn’t.
    Great advice big brain 👏
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Seems like the best advice under the current circumstances is to not become Paragon / not rank for prestige. I know you cannot undo what you have already done, so you are in the same boat as many of us.

I'm gonna stop you right there chief. You're not in the same boat as most Paragons stuck in Vibranium cause most of those Paragons never sandbagged and they played fair before the changes so yes they don't deserve to be stuck, you on the other hand deserve it 100%. You spent two whole seasons sandbagging and blatantly admitted to it multiple times on different posts lol.
    Are you on a mission? You comment on every single post, I make. Every. Single. Post. Haha.
    You literally tried to shove sandbagging in my face whenever I complained about about it before the changes. Feels bad now that the tables have turned huh? 😂

Seems like the best advice under the current circumstances is to not become Paragon / not rank for prestige. I know you cannot undo what you have already done, so you are in the same boat as many of us.

I'm gonna stop you right there chief. You're not in the same boat as most Paragons stuck in Vibranium cause most of those Paragons never sandbagged and they played fair before the changes so yes they don't deserve to be stuck, you on the other hand deserve it 100%. You spent two whole seasons sandbagging and blatantly admitted to it multiple times on different posts lol.
    Are you on a mission? You comment on every single post, I make. Every. Single. Post. Haha.
    You literally tried to shove sandbagging in my face whenever I complained about about it before the changes. Feels bad now that the tables have turned huh? 😂

Again and again you keep writing the same; as a sandbaggers I have ruined BGS for everyone else for two seasons. You act like I am the only one who has been sandbagging. I play a lot, but not that much.

Look at the number of “dislikes” you get on your posts. Constantly. People dont agree with you.

Also I didnt commit a crime. No bots, no mods or no mercs. I didnt break any rules, just put in the grind and spend lots of money.

And frankly, you write the same every single time you respond to my posts. We have heard all before. You also write the same to other people that share the same point of view as I do. Not particular enlightening, insigthful or constructive.

I know you can comment on what you want to and repeat you self in an infinity - and peace with that - but I would like to get input from other people. Maybe your time can be spend better doing someting else, as people in other posts have suggested…

Lets just agree to disagree and give room for other peoples reflections and experiences…
    You really wanna talk about dislikes?

I don't write the same to other people, I actually agree with most Paragons current matchmaking is not okay and needs some adjustments for next season. What I don't agree with is players like you trying to lump themselves into that same group of Paragons just to try to convince Kabam to allow them to start sandbagging again. You don't want fairness like these other Paragons who never sandbagged do, you just want to beat people lower than you so you can climb up the ranks quickly with no effort whatsoever using money as an excuse.

Lol you seem to think I care if people agree or disagree with me, I don't, and I will keep providing my input every single time you pretend like you want fairness in BG when all you really want is to be allowed to sandbag again.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 311 ★★★
    @ItsClobberinTime Sandbag or not. Made it to GC after using units, doing lots of research, and tons of fights. All within the rules of the game, but you will probably find something wrong with that as well and want kabam to punishbme somehow 🤷🏻‍♂️ Power to you 😂

You can keep on replying to my posts, since apparently that is you do. From here on I will ignore your post. They give me nothing. Actually less than nothing. They waste my time.

@ItsClobberinTime Sandbag or not. Made it to GC after using units, doing lots of research, and tons of fights. All within the rules of the game, but you will probably find something wrong with that as well and want kabam to punishbme somehow 🤷🏻‍♂️ Power to you 😂

You can keep on replying to my posts, since apparently that is you do. From here on I will ignore your post. They give me nothing. Actually less than nothing. They waste my time.

Not at all, if you made it into GC thanks to Unitman that's your business, you can do whatever you want with your money. Since you clearly don't need sandbagging anymore though, you can now stop asking Kabam to bring back sandbagging and instead suggest actual solutions that will make the game fair for both side such as random matchmaking, divisions based on title etc 😉
  • ubergamer11ubergamer11 Member Posts: 41
    Thanks guys for your suggestions, I managed to enter GC. I just used some units for victory shield till i had all 5 wins.