**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who’s the better rank 3 candidate?

SpiderCamSpiderCam Posts: 20
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Once I get the free 10% tier 5 class selector I’ll be able to rank 3 either Human torch or Quicksilver. Which one is the better pick?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 155 ★★
    Q
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    H
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    You can't go wrong with Torch. If you really like QS and are comfortable with his animations, then go with him
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,649 ★★★★★
    Everyone needs a ranked Torch in their toolbox. Learn QS and rank him also but I'd do Torch first.
  • Options

You can't go wrong with Torch. If you really like QS and are comfortable with his animations, then go with him

Yeah I can’t say I’m the most comfortable with QS just yet lol
  • Options

Everyone needs a ranked Torch in their toolbox. Learn QS and rank him also but I'd do Torch first.

I was probably leaning a little towards torch but I’ve been seeing a lot of QS love recently and didn’t want to make the wrong choice
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,649 ★★★★★
    SpiderCam said:

I was probably leaning a little towards torch but I’ve been seeing a lot of QS love recently and didn’t want to make the wrong choice
    QS is amazing but takes a little time to play well. There is no wrong choice really. I just feel that torch is so good for some hard mystic fights that it makes sense to rank him and work on learning QS. If you find that you are good with QS and rank him first that's good too. But everyone should have a ranked Torch lol. You won't use him everywhere but he is definitely the best or among the best options for lots of fights.
  • Options
    Have a have a question? Is any SPIDER MAN OR ANY CAPTAIN AMERICA worth ranking and using ALOT?
  • Options
    Thanks Ive been playing for awhile but IAM only on chapter 4 in story mode. So I mostly have 3 stars, maybe 15 4 stars and maybe 5 5 stars. And IAM still in the confusion stages of who to rank up/level up. Who has better defense/offense. iam just feeling my way thru. It's a cool game. I WISH I HAD ONE OR TWO PATIENT MENTORS/ALLIANCE MEMBER THAT WILL HELP ME AND ALLOW ME TO LEARN AND ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS WITHOUT THEM GETTING FRUSTRATED... LOL ... BUT I KNOW THATS WISHFUL THINKING LOL ......