**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Skill Rank Up - Pulled 1st 6 Star and it’s Nicholas J. Fury

I pulled very 1st 6*, and it’s NF. I’m quite happy and perhaps kinda lucky. He needs dupe, obviously. I’m exploring Act 5.
I have NF as maxed out awakened 4* and have him as r3 5* unawakened. Would it be worth it to take the 6* to r2? I have resources, but it will drain good chunk of resources. I don’t know if it’s better to rank the 5* version up or 6* version or focus on couple others listed (yes, I bought few crystals). I could focus on 6* NF and one or 2 of these options listed below.

I have a Skill 5* rank up gem (3-4) that I can use. Thank you for feedback, and thoughts.

Skill Rank Up - Pulled 1st 6 Star and it’s Nicholas J. Fury 14 votes

Valkyrie r1 awakened (got lucky and duped her back-to-back pulls)
42%
RenaxqqLBN1FrostGiantLord13579rebel_shut_up_heatherWong_99 6 votes
OG Black Panther r1 duped
0%
Killmonger r3 duped
0%
Kingpin r1 not duped
50%
bazingampAmaadAkiraCtfz35Rax38Giantwalrus56Phantomfire500Señor Dude 7 votes
BW DO r1 not duped
7%
Licky 1 vote
OG Black Widow r1 not duped
0%
Gwenpool r1 not duped
0%
Wait for the dude who has always eluded me that I want - Stealthy
0%

Comments

• Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 187 ★★
    Unduped 6* Nick should be leveled up, but wait to R2 him. He would then be better than your 5* unduped Nick who should not be touched until you awaken him. Once awake, R5 him Asap. He is one of only a handful of champs imo that is worth having a ranked up 6* and 5*.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    LBN1 said:

Unduped 6* Nick should be leveled up, but wait to R2 him. He would then be better than your 5* unduped Nick who should not be touched until you awaken him. Once awake, R5 him Asap. He is one of only a handful of champs imo that is worth having a ranked up 6* and 5*.

Couldn’t have said it better

• Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    LBN1 said:

Appreciate the feedback. I leveled 6* NF up but he’s still at r1. I’ll keep the 5* NF at r3 until dupe him then take him to r5. You think the duped Valkyrie is best one of these all mentioned to rank up? More I use her, more I like her. I do also enjoy BW DO, but her health is little lacking so-to-speak.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Valk is awakened so already she has a lot of potential. You will definitely need to play her right, but she will give massive payout.