Skill Rank Up - Pulled 1st 6 Star and it’s Nicholas J. Fury

Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
I pulled very 1st 6*, and it’s NF. I’m quite happy and perhaps kinda lucky. He needs dupe, obviously. I’m exploring Act 5.
I have NF as maxed out awakened 4* and have him as r3 5* unawakened. Would it be worth it to take the 6* to r2? I have resources, but it will drain good chunk of resources. I don’t know if it’s better to rank the 5* version up or 6* version or focus on couple others listed (yes, I bought few crystals). I could focus on 6* NF and one or 2 of these options listed below.

I have a Skill 5* rank up gem (3-4) that I can use. Thank you for feedback, and thoughts.

Skill Rank Up - Pulled 1st 6 Star and it’s Nicholas J. Fury 14 votes

Valkyrie r1 awakened (got lucky and duped her back-to-back pulls)
42%
RenaxqqLBN1FrostGiantLord13579rebel_shut_up_heatherWong_99 6 votes
OG Black Panther r1 duped
0%
Killmonger r3 duped
0%
Kingpin r1 not duped
50%
bazingampAmaadAkiraCtfz35Rax38Giantwalrus56Phantomfire500Señor Dude 7 votes
BW DO r1 not duped
7%
Licky 1 vote
OG Black Widow r1 not duped
0%
Gwenpool r1 not duped
0%
Wait for the dude who has always eluded me that I want - Stealthy
0%

Comments

• LBN1LBN1 Member Posts: 192 ★★
    Unduped 6* Nick should be leveled up, but wait to R2 him. He would then be better than your 5* unduped Nick who should not be touched until you awaken him. Once awake, R5 him Asap. He is one of only a handful of champs imo that is worth having a ranked up 6* and 5*.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    LBN1 said:

Unduped 6* Nick should be leveled up, but wait to R2 him. He would then be better than your 5* unduped Nick who should not be touched until you awaken him. Once awake, R5 him Asap. He is one of only a handful of champs imo that is worth having a ranked up 6* and 5*.

Couldn’t have said it better

• Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    LBN1 said:

Appreciate the feedback. I leveled 6* NF up but he’s still at r1. I’ll keep the 5* NF at r3 until dupe him then take him to r5. You think the duped Valkyrie is best one of these all mentioned to rank up? More I use her, more I like her. I do also enjoy BW DO, but her health is little lacking so-to-speak.
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★
    Valk is awakened so already she has a lot of potential. You will definitely need to play her right, but she will give massive payout.