**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guardians are getting synergies and buffs so...

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Should the other guardians get a buff, as here's the thing. The main guardians are SL, Gamora, Groot, Rocket, and Drax. Agent venom is a plus but not fully in the team, and of the main 5 Gamora and Rocket got buffed and the team got a great synergy from Mantis. Now Drax, groot, and SL are all playable and can be used in some cases, but SL is falling off as there are better choices like Ægon and Stark Spidey, or Groot being meh and drax being, wait where is he...

Anyways I'd say they need a buff, and I'm just gonna go over starlord here as there are many people talking about Groot already, and Drax is just there.

IMO Starlords Awakened ability should become a passive ability and his Awakened ability should be like a booster to his abilities or to the other guardians as he is the leader or he could just have extra abiliies around his element guns.

His new Awakened ability would now give show a buff icon for his element gun and would automatically be cycled like Silver Surfer with using a phase heavy attack to activate or keep the buff for X amount of time until it goes back to cycling or refreshed with a heavy.

Air - Evade added for 4 seconds refreshed with second medium. Sp2 is unblockable and applies shock debuff

Water - The opponent gets a slow debuff for 3 seconds and being refreshed with a second medium hit and coldsnap being applied on Sp2

Fire - Fury buff and boost crit rating for 3 seconds refreshed with 2nd medium hit. Incinerate damage on sp2

Earth - Unstoppable for 2.5 seconds with Quicksand debuff on sp2

Sp1 applies Vunerable for 8 seconds

After sp3 all 4 elements are active for 20 seconds with buff icon as SL helmet, named "They call me Starlord".

Of course this could be changed as this was all just of the top of my head but it seems fun you guys agree?

Guardians are getting synergies and buffs so... 8 votes

Yes
87%
crogsBugmat78Hera1d_of_Ga1actusFrydayAxewLemonloafhdsjsksksk 7 votes
No
12%
PapaMidnite007 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments