**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Save for banquet or act 7/8 exploration

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
grinding out units rn and Idk if I should buy a bunch of ggc or explore act 8.1 and then act 7. Thoughts/

Save for banquet or act 7/8 exploration 79 votes

BANQUET CRYSTALS
36%
LeNoirFaineantTotal_Domin01CassySgtSlaughter78AmaadAkiraspiderbites0196SCP1504Amazing_Demon05EtherionGodPowerofpain1001OmedennCapdevilasebBen_15455Ngoalong711GiuliameijSkyLord7000CrcrcrcJefechutaNoise72__SF__ 29 votes
ACT 7 AND 8 EXPLORATION
63%
MasterSmokeCrys23SnakeEyes69mmmbanyasDrenlinheruheru511BENJI830SpeedbumpJazz_Messengersavitar2613DragonMCOCRbk19UnobtainiumClawsMalreck04Cap366TheAngryOneBowTieJohnTony886_Sham_SunRice 50 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    ACT 7 AND 8 EXPLORATION
    nothing that you will get in the banquet crystals will get you close to what you can get with acts 7 and 8 exploration
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    ACT 7 AND 8 EXPLORATION
    You might have enough units to dabble in both options exploring Act 7/8 is not hard at all once you understand the nodes & what to do to defeat your opponent.
  • Options

You might have enough units to dabble in both options exploring Act 7/8 is not hard at all once you understand the nodes & what to do to defeat your opponent.

yeah, that was what I was thinking because I've been farming revives too so it should not take too many units.
  • Options

nothing that you will get in the banquet crystals will get you close to what you can get with acts 7 and 8 exploration

I mean my thought tho is act 7 and 8 exploration isn't a limited event and i can also grind for units afterwards but then again act 7 and 8 might get me enough for paragon.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,946 ★★★★★
    BANQUET CRYSTALS
    You can do 7 & 8 without using units, have a little fun with the crystals
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Start with 8.1 and go backwards. Buy the 1000-unit EQ offer when you’re gonna tackle a boss you struggle with.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    ACT 7 AND 8 EXPLORATION
    Much better & guaranteed rewards
    In banquet u will need to spend a lot more & still depend on the RNGeezus
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    BANQUET CRYSTALS
    Personally I'd wait to see how good the rewards are for the Banquet event. You can always farm units and potions for content.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    BANQUET CRYSTALS
    banquet imo since that act 7 and 8 exploration are there all year long so you wont miss anything also u might get lucky in it idk how it works this year... if you are going to explore do act 8 first as it is so easy that i did it with like 10 revives with an above avg roster so if you have a good one then it will be very easy and fun
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    People use units for Act content still? 😂
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Depending on how much you spend you’ll prolly get more from banquet and faster tbh lol.

But yes use it on act 7/8 explore, but I’ll be on honest…. If you need units to clear act 7/8 your roster isn’t developed enough…
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    BANQUET CRYSTALS
    up to a point.
    If the event is similar to previous years minus the gifting there will also be solo milestones to get for buying the crystals.
    Buy just enough to hit the top milestone. In previous years that was between 3k and 3,5k units. Or around 10-12 crystals.
    Those give a nice bonus in rewards and you will get some decent rank rewards.
    Beyond those milestones I would save my units to do exploration.
    Those crystals are only there for 2 weeks. The acts will be there for a while.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    BANQUET CRYSTALS
    Exploring story content should cost little to no units at all.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    wait and see whats in the banquest crystals first
  • Options

Depending on how much you spend you’ll prolly get more from banquet and faster tbh lol.

But yes use it on act 7/8 explore, but I’ll be on honest…. If you need units to clear act 7/8 your roster isn’t developed enough…
    yeah lol I just got my fourth rank three I just love to rush my progression but I think I'm skilled enough to clear acts 7 and 8 with little to no units so I think Ill explore 8.1 first and see how many units I have left after that.
  • Options
    Update: decided to grind units out to at least get to 80k points for the 6* AG.
    Ill keep track of my units here
    started grinding arena on Friday with 400 units
    Currently: 1199 units.
    Any tips on how to grind more units?
    I am currently going through the unit paths in act 7 and 8 for units and grinding arena