**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

r3 mystic option

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled Wiccan from the EOP rewards and I'm pretty happy. I don't know how to play him tho and according to all the tier lists he's not better than diablo or hood. I have both at r2 but I have diablo as an r5 5* too and my hood is unawakened and I'm pretty sure he needs to be.Thoughts?

r3 mystic option 44 votes

Diablo
36%
Bpn88855CropDusterNapaHeroPhillip14233CrusadehunterWasy1MenToWolveswillrun4adonutRainwind76TopgunrulesCederAxewSlayinAliveIamGrO_otshut_up_heatherWong_99 16 votes
Hood
31%
AmaadAkiraPowerofpain1001Ctfz35ItsClobberinTime0casual0SearmenisCeltic1981Nalak8Haris_204GrassKnucklesXanderfish_21Dave709913579rebel_KLZ 14 votes
Wiccan
31%
Luk3mZJazz_MessengerMysterioKrock83DeaconOmedennRenaxqqGiantwalrus56FerahgoSpecMNoise72Pseudo_19Black_wid0wChiefhob 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Diablo
    Diablo, if running suicides.
    Hood no.
    Wiccan if you know how to play. Only need sig 1
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Hood no.

I already have diablo tho. And is Wiccan awakened ability absolutely needed?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Hood
    Hood if you play bgs
    Can do what Wiccan does in bgs (Knull, hulkling galan)
    Really fast
    Great cosmic counter
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Wiccan

Hood no.

Kind of cuz he’s a great counter for terrax and hulkling but he needs to awakening for those fights.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Pseudo_19 said:

Hood no.

Kind of cuz he’s a great counter for terrax and hulkling but he needs to awakening for those fights.
    Oh dang, that kind of sucks. Also, I looked up Wiccan on youtube and supposedly he's getting rebalanced in January. Does that mean he'll be better or worse?
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Diablo
    I don't know but people suspect he'll be nerfed because he is doing really really well. If you're really nervous youcan wait till update
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Wiccan

Pseudo_19 said:

Hood no.

Oh dang, that kind of sucks. Also, I looked up Wiccan on youtube and supposedly he's getting rebalanced in January. Does that mean he'll be better or worse?
    All they’re doing is putting a cap on his heavy attack “power gain” I guess if you chained on a bunch of heavies after like 2 minutes you could just loop special attacks over and over. It seemed like a very niche situation and match up for it to be possible, probably less common than the doom slap in the corner. But Wiccan isn’t getting a nerf. Hopefully they increase his physical resistance tho cuz it’s in the negatives.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Hood
    Pseudo_19 said:

Hood no.

Not really. I always destroyed those two with unawakened Wiccan in BG and War.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 427 ★★
    Diablo
    Diablo if awakened and you run suicides
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    I would hold off on ranking up any of those 3 for now and wait for someone else or an awakening. And don't rely on tier lists or polls, try to use your own judgement and intuition. Sometimes you'll surprise yourself :)