**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I hit tb before free gift

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you can certainly do it, just make sure to formulate a plan and a team when you're doing act 6 quests
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 435 ★★
    Ok
  • Options
    Do you have any suggestions?
  • Options
    I forgot about these in the original post
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    You should farm all the revives you can and then try it, but I think you dont have the best champs to do it, but if you play well and with some revives you can do it
  • Options
    Ok, thank you
  • Options
    I’ve heard Colossus is really good for the Grandmaster, is this true?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Looking over what you have and your progression at Chapter 2 of Act 6. It's a tall order to get to Act 6, Chapter 4.4 to beat the GM b4 the gifting event which is in only a few days or a week.
    You still have some of the tough end bosses in Chapter 2 like Mordo, The Champion, let alone the other tough bosses in Chapter 3 and 4. And you have players asking here on the forum how to beat individual bosses in Act 6, let alone the GM.
    It's more skill than having the champs. Especially when it comes down to the GM.
    Roughly farming as much revives as you can. the more the better. The unit come in handy when u need to buy revives.
    It took about 45 Level 1 revives, 14 level 2 revives.
    There are 4 phases to the GM, which takes time to master, so for you to get from Chapter 2 to Chapter 4 to finish off the GM for TB status in a few days would be quite accomplishment.
    It's not impossible but it would be pretty amazing if you never fought pass Chapter 2.
    We don't see what is your full roster, since there are some champs that could be effective in Chapter 2, 3, or 4, let alone the champs for the GM.
    Optimistically, I would search here on who I need for each chapter and work up to the GM.
    But realistically, not knowing your full roster and skill level it's tough but I would say you should get to TB before July 4th sales.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Don't see a ranked up 5* or 6* Aegon in the image, so it's just speculation. Without the looking at the what the full roster, I say yeah, I having a 6* Aegon would save you, but again, it's just speculation without knowing the full roster.
    Again there still many end bosses in Chapter 2, 3, that have different niches, b4 getting to the GM before the gifting events which is in a few days.
    Again, I would say it quite accomplishment to get there in a short time period.
  • Options

seems like we can see all his champs to r5/r2
    dont think he has a good mystic max 5* for champion that alone will not let him pass through

My Mystic roster is terrible, I have no good champs except for 5* Wiccan and Longshot

• Options

well to be fair he could just get the grandmaster down if he had aegon
    the low amount of revives is what makes it not so possible

Don't see a ranked up 5* or 6* Aegon in the image, so it's just speculation. Without the looking at the what the full roster, I say yeah, I having a 6* Aegon would save you, but again, it's just speculation without knowing the full roster.
    Again there still many end bosses in Chapter 2, 3, that have different niches, b4 getting to the GM before the gifting events which is in a few days.

To answer your questions…..

• Options
    Also, thank you all for answering
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Wong_99 said:

Aegon without dupe and high sig is not of much help…
  • Options

Wong_99 said:

Aegon without dupe and high sig is not of much help…
    Yeah, but they were asking if I had an Ægon hidden in there

• Options

Wong_99 said:

seems like we can see all his champs to r5/r2
    dont think he has a good mystic max 5* for champion that alone will not let him pass through

My Mystic roster is terrible, I have no good champs except for 5* Wiccan and Longshot

wiccan will work for the champion.
    Ok… I was thinking about using my 6* Shang against the Champion, since he has super easy slow access

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Ok. Where else would he be useful to me?
  • Options
    Ok