**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Banquet event: what's the best arena to get units

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
I have a good maxed 4 star roster (30+) for the summoner trials so im grinding this arena either way. I'm wondering if the basic or featured arena is the way to go for my 5 and 6 stars? I have 5 6r4, 21 6r3 and 15 6r2. On the other hand I have 32 maxed 5 stars. But I remember that 6 stars dont give extra points for the basic arena or something?

Also I will probably grab the first 3 milestones in both arenas, I just don't know which arena will give me more units after that. I don't have time to grind both arenas past first 3 milestones, I will have to focus he summoner trials and one other arena so which is more efficient?

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If you do the trials anyway yout best bet is the basic arena.
    Number below are with suicide masteries. Without it might take a few extra rounds.
    If you plan to do all milestones the basic will take about 37 rounds to get 135 units.
    The featured takes roughly 57 rounds but you need to use your 6* champs to hit that number.
    So basically, 1 run with your roster will get you all the units from the basic.

The rounds you do not have to do in the basic could be put into the featured afterwards to hit the 3m milestone (roughly 17 rounds) to get another 45 units.
    So for the same amount of total rounds you get 45 units extra if you first focus on the basic arena.

Good luck grinding!
  • Options
    Thanks for the very insightful answer @Giuliameij !!
    Would you recommend another way of grinding that yields more units with limited summoner trials or is that way the most efficient?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Thing about summoner trials. Before 1m it is easily the most rewarding. Between 1 and 2m it takes about 6-7 rounds per milestone. Which is slightly less than the featured arena with 7-8 matches. But after the 2m mark you need 300k points per milestone which is 8 fights. That is more than the featured and also gives 1 unit per milestone.

So I would say just do the trials to atleast 1m. But do not go over 2m. If you want to do more arena, I would do the featured.
  • Options
    Great advice thanks for everything!!