Banquet Solo Milestone event

RyugaRyuga Member Posts: 3
edited December 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I have started playing this game from 2nd December and from then i grinded hard. I reached lvl 40 and am in conqueror but I'm not able to participate in the banquet event. One of the eligibility criteria is our account should be created prior to 21st November but how is it fair to not be able to participate cuz i literally started playing after the given date.

I humbly request Kabam to atleast provide the banquet solo milestone event so that there is a value in spending the units which i grinded. It would atleast be fair to make the solo event available if not then reaching lvl 40 and conqueror would simply be a waste for this event.

So i once again request you to atleast make the banquet Solo milestone event available.

Comments

• MaddestTitanMaddestTitan Member Posts: 1
    I agree with this. I had to make an account after having purchased a new phone only four days after said cutoff. I pushed to conquerer. I pushed to level 40 after the miscommunication using a good amount of material and time. I would also like to be able to participate in this holiday banquet with my alliance.