**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Banquet FAQ - Because Someone Already Asked Your Question

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
Why do I see a timer on my Alliance Banquet Event?
If you joined your alliance after December 6th you will have to wait until that timer expires to contribute points toward the event and earn alliance rewards. Do not buy or open crystals beforehand because they will not count.

I opened crystals but didn’t get points in the alliance event. Will they count when the timer runs out?
No. You must wait until the timer runs out before purchasing or opening crystals if you want the points to count.

My alliance is earning milestones while I have to wait for the timer. Will I be able to earn those milestones?
Yes, as long as you put in the minimum required points for each milestone AFTER your timer has expired you will get those milestone rewards.

If I buy the GBC bundle, will it count for points?
Yes, you will get 40k points for those crystals. If you still have to wait for your alliance timer, you could purchase and then wait to open them and get 10k points in the alliance event, or you can hold off and hope that it comes back.

Where are my accolades?
They are in your inventory. You can send them to alliance mates through the gifting menu. Accolades gifted to you do not show up anywhere in your inventory.

My profile picture doesn’t say which accolade it is.
Seems like the wording on this one is just a bit odd and that every profile picture is actually the same regardless of which accolade you get 5 of.

Comments

• FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Good stuff 👍 you should also add why few thousands of players who are having legit alt accounts are suffering without gift badge because they are not CONQUEROR "A N D" LEVEL 40 player because kabam kabamed them at the last minute.
  • Lead_XforceLead_Xforce Posts: 4
    Hello, I have a question about buying the pack of 10 banquet crystals in the shop, does the purchase of this pack offer all the points, i.e. the points for the purchase and for the opening or only the points for the opening?
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★

Hello, I have a question about buying the pack of 10 banquet crystals in the shop, does the purchase of this pack offer all the points, i.e. the points for the purchase and for the opening or only the points for the opening?

All forty thousand points, as stated in the original post. Hope this helps!

Jinx
  • Bumping this for y’all so it’s back up top
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Falconi said:

Good stuff 👍 you should also add why few thousands of players who are having legit alt accounts are suffering without gift badge because they are not CONQUEROR "A N D" LEVEL 40 player because kabam kabamed them at the last minute.

There’s already a lengthy thread on that that the affected players have done a good job of going to first instead of constantly making new posts. This is to help prevent the other endless posts on the questions above. Seems to be helping at least.
    Will the 4 GBC on the calendar come before the end of the event?
    Yes, the times are poorly communicated. The last calendar item will be available at 00:00 UTC Jan 3 and the event ends at 18:00 UTC Jan 3. You will have 18 hours to claim and open the crystals.
    edited December 2022
    Will the $50 gifting crystal offer come back?
    You aren’t going to get an answer to this because if it is then confirmation of that would result in less sales of the current offer. Don’t be surprised if it comes back a time or two, but don’t expect it to either.
  • (Another question being asked elsewhere, below. As well as tons of same ones from ppl not seeing this great FAQ thread, which should be “stickied” at top)

My alliance proceeded to certain milestone in Ally Event, but I haven’t met the minimum required points for that particular milestone yet. Will I still get that Milestone once I contribute the additional points that I am currently short of ?

Slightly different take (already in Ally 14+ days or even a long-time alliance member, contributed some points already, but just not enough for the Milestone yet) of the more common question (haven’t reached my 14 days yet, Alliance already reach many Milestones already).

Answer is the SAME.

YES, once you are 14+ days into alliance, and once you meet that individual Points Requirement for that Ally Event Milestone, you will be able to claim any Milestones that the Alliance has already reached before you yourself reached the individual requirement for it.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I was accidentally kicked by a alliance mate. I got that timer, i made purchases, gifted accolades.
    Now I don’t have resources or money to contribute after timer expire.
    Kabam this is not fare, you should have told before hand.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Lordabck said:

I was accidentally kicked by a alliance mate. I got that timer, i made purchases, gifted accolades.
    Now I don’t have resources or money to contribute after timer expire.
    Kabam this is not fare, you should have told before hand.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Should have told what beforehand? That you would have to wait until the timer is up to contribute? They did.
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

Why do I see a timer on my Alliance Banquet Event?
    If you joined your alliance after December 6th you will have to wait until that timer expires to contribute points toward the event and earn alliance rewards. Do not buy or open crystals beforehand because they will not count.

I opened crystals but didn’t get points in the alliance event. Will they count when the timer runs out?
    No. You must wait until the timer runs out before purchasing or opening crystals if you want the points to count.

My alliance is earning milestones while I have to wait for the timer. Will I be able to earn those milestones?
    Yes, as long as you put in the minimum required points for each milestone AFTER your timer has expired you will get those milestone rewards.

If I buy the GBC bundle, will it count for points?
    Yes, you will get 40k points for those crystals. If you still have to wait for your alliance timer, you could purchase and then wait to open them and get 10k points in the alliance event, or you can hold off and hope that it comes back.

Where are my accolades?
    They are in your inventory. You can send them to alliance mates through the gifting menu. Accolades gifted to you do not show up anywhere in your inventory.

My profile picture doesn’t say which accolade it is.
    Seems like the wording on this one is just a bit odd and that every profile picture is actually the same regardless of which accolade you get 5 of.

Q: Will @Kabam Miike hire @Furrymoosen to be a community ambassador?

Seriously, great work with this FAQ. Much needed & appreciated.

Pro-tip: I stopped claiming my accolades, so I can track them in the Rewards tab. Once you get 5 of the same, go ahead & claim them to get your pfp. Note, the pfp image is the same but the colour corresponds with the accolade (there’s no label).
    Bump. Every time this drops to the second page the new posts creep back in!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    Coming down to 6 days left.

All those “last-minute-joiners” will probably be looking for some of these answers as it comes down to the wire.

Another question commonly asked…

Why does the Calendar appear to end AFTER the Banquet Event has ended ? Does that mean the final 4 GBC's won’t count toward opening them for their 1000x4 points ?

NO, that's not correct. The final day of Calendar will be available to claim 18 hours before the Event ends.
    Calendar displaying “6 days / next item available in 6 hrs” really means that last item becomes available in 5 days + 6 hrs.
    And Event itself has 6 days + 0 hrs remaining.
  • ** SPENDING CALCULATION **

From @Mahonrii (with edits, and updating all together here since original was in edits and was way back in original announcement post by now).

For the 6* AG in the 2nd to last Milestone of Solo Event, would need to spend 3450 of your *EXISTING BANK* on GBC's for yourself. (plus spending of the additional 1050 Units you earn from Solo/Ally Milestones in the Banquet Events).

Although technically, looks like you could buy 5x of the Lesser BC's (instead of a final GBC) at the end, which would save 225 Units off of that 3450 recommended cost (so 3225 Units).
    But stuff inside the GBC is probably worth sticking to just those greater ones.

Here's @Mahonrii calculation:

You get 3000 points for buying and 1000 points for opening a GBC. There are 9 GBC's in the milestones, 4 in the calendar, and 10 through the accolades event if you use all your 20 nominations (10 initial, plus 1 each day in accolades calendar, so won’t get last one to nominate until final day) giving 23,000 free points.

ALLY MILESTONES.
    33,330 - 23,000 = 10,330
    10,330 / 4,000 = 2.5
    So buy 3 GBC to hit all ally milestones.

SOLO MILESTONES (if you just want 6* AG)
    (so NOT thru to the final 5* Relic milestone, which would add another 5 crystals or 1500 Units if you want to reach that).

80,000 - 23,000 = 57,000
    57,000 / 4,000 = 14.2
    So buy 15 GBC to hit the second to top solo milestone (6* AG)

Get 1050 units back from milestones.

15 × 300 = 4,500
    4,500 - 1,050 = 3,450

3,450 units.