**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino and sig stones

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just duped her naturally from banquet crystals. Would you pump her with sigs?

Domino and sig stones 44 votes

Generic+mutant sigs
43%
Crys23CedricccRbk19Malreck04PikoluSpadeHunterNichj99AMS94FiiNCHGiantwalrus56Sparty6Pseudo_19SirGamesBondwillrun4adonutEcoMarine89Gentsy12Raul_ColombiaKLZMystG 19 votes
Mutant sigs
27%
MagicBentonSpeedbumpabhi7215GarloRockyshockyCtfz35OmedennRenaxqqApexofWarRawrasurusNameless_IWNalak8 12 votes
No
29%
LeNoirFaineantzuffyTerraNesciodjr17Hera1d_of_Ga1actusShenkTRDSJBHJ12345___LightsAnimeAce2319PapaMidnite007DarthMysticYayap 13 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Her sig gives you better Critical Failure damage. It isn't going to help you much on offense. It would maker her a little more annoying as a defender but not even worth class stones imo, and I like Domino.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

Her sig gives you better Critical Failure damage. It isn't going to help you much on offense. It would maker her a little more annoying as a defender but not even worth class stones imo, and I like Domino.

I know. Only purpose I see with her sig really is increasing her defensive value. And I think that top tier mutants dont need sigs (not running suicides), so as for myself, I am willing to go with mutant sigs, at least.
  • Generic+mutant sigs
    Putting 200 sigs into domino is a great way to win BGs matches.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No
    Not going to matter on offense but if you need a defender then you can go for it
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Generic+mutant sigs

Little more annoying, huh
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Generic+mutant sigs
    For Offense - No need to put any sigs be it mutant or generic
    For Defense, specially BG defense - Give her all the sigs u can but only after u have ranked her up
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Depends where your priorities in the game are. If you're pushing content, then her sig will be negligible. If you're trying to push in bgs, then it's definitely worth the investment.