7.2.6 Mix master path counters suggestion

zalexzalex Member Posts: 33
So im trying to do my first run on 7.2.6 and want to take the mix master path (after the teleport) cause it makes the gwenmaster fight easier

I want to take the flare path - because i have a maxed 5* bwcv and a 6* r3 one that can heal and be left with some health, and warlock for havok - and then the mix master path to take down elektra's node. So I have 2 more spots (im planning to use the choice node at before the boss and bring in mr sinister for the first phase)

I got to BWDO and tried shang chi against her, but she went unblockable and one mistake killed me with the shock damage

So what are the bests champs for that path/node combination? Just hit me with the best counters and i'll look if I have them.(I also hate fighting emma frost because of reverse controls) I was thinking of a mystic that can counter slow and inflict armor break (or nullify armor up) but no one comes to mind

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    I used armor breakers. Doom with Mr F was my favourite. Emma was a hard start.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Mix master = mole man
  • zalexzalex Member Posts: 33

I used armor breakers. Doom with Mr F was my favourite. Emma was a hard start.

i dont have doom as 5/6 star unfortunately

i've just tried immortal abommination with howard/manthing synergy but the armor breaks disappear and convert into coldsnaps so its a no go
    so it has to be armor break thats not inflicted by a heavy attack (or inflicted by a heavy attack intercepting)
  • zalexzalex Member Posts: 33

Mix master = mole man

do not have :neutral:
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    for bwdo path, you really do need armour break. I used r3 corvus with prox synergy (2 charges on OML from a 20% revive from memory), 5/65 medusa and 5/65 Diablo with nullify prefight and heavies, but I think that path was the most revives for me from 7.2.6.

For flare, just a really heavy hitter. Think I used corvus again and HB for havoc.