**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cav crystals in GGC

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Can you please explain how cav crystals are in the GGC when they are on sale for 175 units? 300 units should be a nexus minimum.

I got 4 cavs in one crystal = 700 units

Those ggcs = 1200 units.

I won't be getting any more.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Because these crystals are made for everyone, not just paragon players. Conqueror and Uncollected don’t have any access to cav crystals at all, so for their accounts getting a cav crystal for 300 units is pretty significant value. Yes, there are more misses for Paragon players than any other progression title, but that is a result of content that isn’t progression based. The ceiling is still worth the risk, but if you don’t want to buy them then keep your units and carry on.

As I say this, please know that I would agree that I am not happy seeing a cav crystals, t4cc or a whopping 1k 6* shards (let’s not talk about scrap), but that’s the trade-off of a wide range of drops.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Because these crystals are made for everyone, not just paragon players. Conqueror and Uncollected don’t have any access to cav crystals at all, so for their accounts getting a cav crystal for 300 units is pretty significant value. Yes, there are more misses for Paragon players than any other progression title, but that is a result of content that isn’t progression based. The ceiling is still worth the risk, but if you don’t want to buy them then keep your units and carry on.

As I say this, please know that I would agree that I am not happy seeing a cav crystals, t4cc or a whopping 1k 6* shards (let’s not talk about scrap), but that’s the trade-off of a wide range of drops.

Then it should be based off of progression 100%. Or it should only be nexus crystals in there. If they are going to make it for everyone then just keep the cavs out. Also, no matter what 300 units is still 300 units and they should also receive value for their units.

Also, it's not a matter of keeping units versus purchasing them which is entirely different IMO. Please note , I am really wanting an explanation not just complaining.

The scrap also doesn't make very much sense either. Im just confused as to how they came up with this.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Not sure why people are disagreeing when the value doesn't make sense. It would make sense if it was not a cav crystal but a featured champ crystal which is worth 300 units.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They are not meant to be an equivalent unit value to the items inside.

Not sure where people got the idea that spending 300 units on a crystal should yield what 300 units will get you anywhere else when that isn’t the cas e with any other Crystal you buy. If so then they wouldn’t contain full six star champs, featured crystals etc and your r4/r5 mat drops would be like 1 fragment not thousands.