**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New offer

The new offer is trash where’s the good offers at awakening gems everything in these offers you can get in a days worth of arena and more

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    The new offer is trash where’s the good offers at awakening gems everything in these offers you can get in a days worth of arena and more

So don't buy it. I like having the option to grab some easy gold and rank up materials so I can focus on something other than grinding this weekend.

Not every offer will be for every player.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Careful, they will flag your comment! Biggest BS in the forums
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I agree with Khan. Not every offer is for every player, though I have a fascination with the 2* offers. I like getting the version of the champs in 2*
  • JoitalJoital Posts: 10
    This offer was perfect for me. I didn’t have gold/ ISO-8 to level up my magik, now I do! Thanks kabam.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think it's more of a beginner/lower rated summoner offer
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    It's not an Offer (although technically), so much as a Bonus. You get Gold and ISO in addition to the Units at no extra cost.

Wow.

• Bring Back the Monthly Card Offers!!!!!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    It's not an Offer (although technically), so much as a Bonus. You get Gold and ISO in addition to the Units at no extra cost.

Wow.

Is what GW said not 100% accurate?
  • danielmath wrote: »
    Raganator wrote: »

Wow.

Is what GW said not 100% accurate?

In this case it is. If we're all talking about the same thing, those were not new offers and shouldn't be judged as such. They were bonus items added to the existing unit offers. Its no different really from a sale. I wouldn't consider a sale to be a "new offer."