Angela signature ability question

zalexzalex Member Posts: 33
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So her awakened ability says:
For each Buff on Angela, her opponent suffers the following:
-35.05% Nullify & Auto-Block Ability Accuracy.
-35.05% Damaging Debuff Duration.

My question is, is this for individual buffs or can you stack them?
I want to use her on Icarus node and i dont know if she will cancel the degeneration when on 5 furries (i plan to awaken her and get her to 20% damaging buff duration) or i need 5 INDIVIDUAL BUFFS

ps: i never used angela, i think she might have a starting armor up buff but im not sure at all thats why i wrote 5 furries
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Yes the buffs can be of the same type
  • zalexzalex Member Posts: 33
    thx guys, i will awaken her right away for 7.2.6 icarus path
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    I used her on
    zalex said:

thx guys, i will awaken her right away for 7.2.6 icarus path

I go do the Icarus path on 7.2gwenmaster for fun all the time because of how fun it is with Angela....I have dozens of God tier champs and use Angela more than all of them
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★
    I believe you can also apply odin prefight and instantly get 3 buffs.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Keep in mind it's her sig level that gives you that rate. She needs to be signed 181 to achieve that. If you're going to awaken, make sure you have the sigs to go with it.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,828 ★★★★★

Keep in mind it's her sig level that gives you that rate. She needs to be signed 181 to achieve that. If you're going to awaken, make sure you have the sigs to go with it.

You're right, she needs that Sig level for general purposes, Tito. Like Biohazard, and so on; so that she quickly gets to -100% duration with three buffs.

But a lower Sig level (50-60) will be okay for Icarus, since the Icarus Fury buffs themselves contribute.

Also, if you have a Thor battlecast, put it on her for more permanent buffs, a faster ramp to reduce debuff duration, more Armour Breaks, and more damage on SP3.
  • zalexzalex Member Posts: 33

You're right, she needs that Sig level for general purposes, Tito. Like Biohazard, and so on; so that she quickly gets to -100% duration with three buffs.

But a lower Sig level (50-60) will be okay for Icarus, since the Icarus Fury buffs themselves contribute.

Also, if you have a Thor battlecast, put it on her for more permanent buffs, a faster ramp to reduce debuff duration, more Armour Breaks, and more damage on SP3.
    I was about to write this as well, and I want to use her on 7.2.6 Icarus path, where if i DEX with a fury active it converts into a permanent prowess buff, so after a couple of DEXs I'll be safe to just strike into the opponents
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    As long as it is a degen debuff, Angela will take zero damage at sig and with at least 3 active buffs. Remember, she can't deal with passive effects, so a passive degen she won't work.
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Member Posts: 172 ★★
    Use her with Odin prefight, and OG Thor relic, she is the Queen of everything 🧨💥🔥