**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tigra or Rintrah

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Have both these guys as five stars on my baby account. Right now my only counters for the 6.2.6 champion are Tigra, symbiote supreme, rintrah.

I know I'll use Tigra or Rintrah more than symbiote so my decision for rank up is one of them. Both at r1 atm. I have a gem and some sigs if necessary. I like tigra and shes great, but I don't know a lot about Rintrah. I saw a youtube video and it looked like his neutralize was very easy and straightforward to keep up which is what I want when I'm fighting the champion.

Looking for any opinions on who you think I should rank for this fight, or in general.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Rintrah is easier to use and is tankier. I used him for 6.2.6 exploration and he made the whole fight a joke. Tigra is faster but she requires more skill. Although the Champion's specials and heavies are quite easy to punish. Just go with the character you find more comfortable to use
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Rinttah unless you’re a highly skilled player.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I was upset when they released Rintrah, he was the dumbed down version of Tigra. Regardless, he was my first r4 mystic and I bring him everywhere
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    I think I'll go rintrah just for varieties sake. I know my way around tigra but use her alot on my main. Rintrah will be new and fun I think.