**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss Carina’s Challenge Come Out to Play

I’ve completed all the content in game except the Abyss. I was thinking about doing my first run of the abyss to get to at least Green Goblin for the Carina’s Challenge Come Out to Play. My question is should I consider pressing on to the end for a first completion or should I quit out after GG?

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I did this challenge a couple of days ago. Up till Green Goblin because I did not do the rest of path 2, so the full path would not have mattered since I would still have 3 full runs to do afterwards. Same as now.

Up until GG the run is very easy. Sinister is not so much fun with the team you bring because his regen cannot be altered, and he increases his regen till a combo of 50.
    I also think the collector will be horrible with the team.

Come out to Play can be a very cheap run. Since you will have to do 2 more carina challenges in the abyss I would suggest leaving the completion run for your mutant team. Or challengers if you choose to do that first.
    And leave the completion for now.