**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quicksilver - How to time whiplash with SP1?

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
I understand that if you do the sp1 right as the whiplash is expiring, it can almost double the whiplash damage when in terminal velocity. But whenever I set off the whiplash and use the sp1, the sp1 ends BEFORE the whiplash expires most the time, thus not receiving the attack bonus. Is there any trick to timing the SP1 with the whiplash detonation perfectly?

Comments

• You double the whiplashes with the special 2, not special 1
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★

You double the whiplashes with the special 2, not special 1

I know. I mean if you time the SP1 with the whiplash DETONATION, the whiplashes receive an attack bonus.
  • Also remember that the whiplashes will explode after 50, or 100 after terminal velocity special 3. Special 1 only refreshes the whiplashes which can easily be done with a MM combo.

Also remember that the whiplashes will explode after 50, or 100 after terminal velocity special 3. Special 1 only refreshes the whiplashes which can easily be done with a MM combo.

Again, nothing to do with what I asked. 🤔
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You will need to either parry after the mlm and give it a moment, wait and special intercept or wait and throw it into block after you trigger their timers.

You will need to either parry after the mlm and give it a moment, wait and special intercept or wait and throw it into block after you trigger their timers.

Thought the attack bonus wouldn't trigger when throwing the SP1 into block. Glad it does though, thanks.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Just back off and wait a second while whiplash burst timer is going and then throw the sp1, won't matter if it's into the block since you'll be in TV so unblockable special.