Highest block proficiency

Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
I’m pretty sure Scorpion has the best block proficiency in the game with CapIW as a close 2nd. But I’m curious if anyone knows who has THE best block proficiency with and without synergies. I thought Doom and rintrah would be top contenders but it turns out ebony maw has a higher block proficiency then those two.

Comments

• Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    1 redskull
    2 scorpion and cap america classic
    3 cap iw
    4 max sig guardian
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Spot gains 8800 block proficiency per spot (maxes out at 9). This would give him 79200 block proficiency at max, which I think is the highest attainable block proficiency.
  • 3ugene_Paul_Patilio3ugene_Paul_Patilio Member Posts: 26
    Awakened Kitty pride 😆
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Member Posts: 396 ★★
    edited December 2022
    DNA3000 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

I’m pretty sure Scorpion has the best block proficiency in the game with CapIW as a close 2nd. But I’m curious if anyone knows who has THE best block proficiency with and without synergies. I thought Doom and rintrah would be top contenders but it turns out ebony maw has a higher block proficiency then those two.

6* R4 Red Skull (8277) with the Guardian synergy (+1250) and tier 4 Block Proficiency mastery (+800) I think gets you the highest normal block proficiency rating of 10327. That equates to a block proficiency percentage of 82.44% damage mitigation vs CR140.

(“Normal” because there are limited situations where champs might be able to beat this net block proficiency, like War Machine’s +25% block vs special attacks only synergy).
    I’ve never had a good look at Red skulls kit since he’s a pretty underwhelming and forgettable champ in the game. I kind of just assumed his block proficiency was based off his armor buffs and his power drain mechanics. (Since you never want to hit into his block as a defender, and rarely if ever gets used as an attacker.)

It also makes me think of champs like sunspot and horseman gambit who have perfect blocks.
  • Trevor3213Trevor3213 Member Posts: 2
    guys has any one noticed that nobody has 0 dmage parries even with 6 star guardian is this a bug
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Gambit with Apocalypse horseman gets easy access to 100% perfect block chance