**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who benefits the most from the awaken?

OrtounOrtoun Posts: 611 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Got a generic from a GBC, and am torn as to who to use it on, these are my current top choices, but are several others that are options that don't really benefit as much, like Apocalypse, Venompool, and a few others.

Who benefits the most from the awaken? 50 votes

Kingpin
6%
Carracho01Farrukh_tvNikunj_95 3 votes
Kitty (have as sig 200 maxed 5 star)
10%
SCP1504RawrasurusPowerOfACandleAxewRaul_Colombia 5 votes
Peni Parker
0%
Valkyrie
0%
Archangel
80%
danielmathSnakeEyes69Heinz11MagicBentonzuffyManup456Viper83HzoriReferenceAmaadAkiraKnightNvrEndingVernSidDDragonWhoDaPooEwell65SSS69AMS94AzTsunami_4971ReignkingTWOmedennJessieS 40 votes
Omega Red (don't run suicides)
4%
Denzel116_Sham_ 2 votes
Save for someone else
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    If you’re fighting NF, peni 100%. Otherwise, I’d say archangel as his AAR can be really handy
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Archangel
    Ortoun said:

Got a generic from a GBC, and am torn as to who to use it on, these are my current top choices, but are several others that are options that don't really benefit as much, like Apocalypse, Venompool, and a few others.

AA hands down the only champion in game which is basically an Average Champ on his own, (there are many damage dealers) but because of that AA lowering at 25% at Sig 1 he is truly a god for some of the toughest fight in game at every place, He is the most important champion in entire Mutent class to need Awakening and in possibly entire game. He needs to be awakened!
    Kitty don't need it, KP don't, Valkyrie and so forth works good on their own, they could use Awakening but they work on their own, AA not so much.