**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally Paragon. Now I can rest.

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Got motivated enough this week to explore act 8 after doing a run through a while back.

Started the week with 10,000 units and expected to burn the lot (I aint that gud) but somehow managed to get it done with 1000 units, a heimdall synergy and whatever revives I had in inventory (not many, maybe 20 x 20% and 6 or 7 40%)

So I did the right thing and spent 3600 units on gbc's to snag the AG.

One shot scytalis 3 times with a 6r4 NF

Nick Fury was my first R4 a while back. Just after EOP ended I took duped nimrod to R4 then immediately spewed because the "algorithm," "kerblammo math," and assorted patents I heard about and never read or understood meant I was going to get a tech gem and tech 3-4.

Guess what, a tech gem and tech 3-4. Ha! (insert sarcasm here about how I was right and the game is rigged)

Not all hope lost, warlock took both and there is some irony there since I took warlock to R3 unduped then pulled and duped nimrod within 5 crystals a couple of weeks later and it took months to get the tech cats back for Nimrod.

I might do some R3's now since I only have 3 at the moment (along with 3 x R4's)

First plan, do nothing. Then grind some units back and wait for 8.2

Happy new year all!

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Cool. Similar situation with me, first r4 was herc, 3-4 was cosmic
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I thought the same thing about resting once I reached paragon. Congrats on making it.

Now, though, The Abyss is calling. You think you can ignore it, but you can’t.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Congratulations @phillgreen ! I’m new to the club, too, but it kinda feels nice. Now start building up that R3 roster, which you will need for Act 7 exploration.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Yes. Rest. Until the next progression title comes out lol.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,934 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Yes. Rest. Until the next progression title comes out lol.

Hopefully not until we get the rest of act 8
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!!🥳🎉🎉