**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Why is Valkyrie metal?

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
Genuine question as I'm confused. Gwenpool, Blade, Elsa, BWDO, Nick fury etc. all skill champs that have metal weapons but are not considered metal.

And yes, I get it's because that is what our Kabam overlords have chosen, but it's just kinda stupid lmao.

Comments

• Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 209 ★★
    Valkerie is a Skill Champ....
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

She wears a metal armor
    Weapons can be dropped from hand but it's much harder to remove armor mid-fight

Well Herc isn’t metal, Angela is. Both have metal armor.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,339 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

Bcoz she is

I understand the logic in that, but even I found myself wondering why there's so much Magneto food. XD
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,329 ★★★★

LeoZed said:

Bcoz she is

I understand the logic in that, but even I found myself wondering why there's so much Magneto food. XD
    It is more about, why is there so much Terrax food?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Guarantee no one will complain when she satisfies metal objective for some EOP
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,217 ★★★★★
    As much as she drinks she should be rubber.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Unfortunelly i agree with you, i would like the game to follow some logic, but we will be back to those old dillemas such why isnt Iceman coldsnap immune or why Angela and Psylocke swords doesnt cause bleed?

And the answer for all those questions, including yours is: Because it is, or because Kabam wants. No logic needed
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    AMS94 said:

She wears a metal armor
    Weapons can be dropped from hand but it's much harder to remove armor mid-fight

It isn't this. There are also champs with metal armor that are NOT metal. IE Herc & Terrax. Hence it doesn't make sense.