**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up options

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I have enough materials to take 2 4* to 5/50.
I've narrowed it down to
Ghost Rider
Gwenpool
AA or Iceman
Hyperion

All are duped.

I can also take 5* cap marvel to rank 4 but as I already have SL at rank 4 that would use my last 4 t2a and she's not awakened.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    Iceman and Hyperion first if that was my roster.

• Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Iceman is first priority.
    The others for specific abilities.
    Regen/bleed immune-ghost rider
    Continuous specials/poison immune-hyperion
    High damage-gwenpool
    I haven't played with archangel much so can't comment on him for sure.
  • Berikan super Hero bagus aja
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Gr and iceman
  • The_One wrote: »
    Any thoughts?

To me, early rank ups are about assembling good teams, not just ranking up "good" champs. The idea is to get the most mileage out of your rank ups in as many parts of the game as possible. So if it was me, I see two groups of champs: Iceman and Ghost Rider as utility champs and Hyperion, Gwenpool, AA as offensive output champs. I would rank up one from column A and one from column B. Iceman gives you a really good immunity champ that also has an excellent defense against special three, and indirectly power gain champs (with ice armor you can just push a power gain champ to special three and eat it). Ghost Rider gives you some good offense, nullify, and healing. On the other side, you have AA, Gwenpool, and Hyperion who are all strong offensive output champs. Gwenpool and AA depend on bleed (and in AA's case poison) immunity to fully unlock their offensive potential, Hyperion does not.

Bottom line, I would probably rank up Ghost Rider and Hyperion. That gives me a sustainable champ and a hard hitting power house. It pains me to say that, because I'm a big proponent of Iceman. But I had strong healers before I got Iceman so my needs were different when he came along. I would want healing among my first couple of 5/50s if that was an option for sustainability.