Scorpion vs Rintrah

zattree1zattree1 Member Posts: 36
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Been very fortunate with my 6* nexus Crystal, but can’t decide who to go for? Already got a max sig Warlock 5*, so favouring Scorpion or Rintrah but know nothing about them. Who should I go for? And do either need to be awakened? Thanks!

Scorpion vs Rintrah 41 votes

Rintrah
19%
KDoggg2017Saske97Amazing_Demon05Vance2_jr[Deleted User]GeneralMerceKLZSiggly 8 votes
Scorpion
60%
hydrogohardsolopoloRepto23AmaadAkiraCtfz35MR_61088OmedennRenaxqqJJBoy19Giantwalrus56altavistaBen_15455W32AJ007LBN1TSKCharleswillrun4adonut13579rebel_Ravens20Shadow_Shooter 25 votes
Warlock
19%
Spity68Ewell65SSS69SpecMNoise72Pseudo_19Pat_McGloin_1XxLoOhNuTiCkxX95Don 8 votes

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    Scorpion is the better champ
    though Rintrah can do stuff
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Scorpion
    Rintrah is my favorite new champion of 2022, even though Scorpion technically has higher highs.

Can't go wrong with either. Both are really great for general usage and also for specific situations.

In terms of filling a specific role on your team, Rintrah gives you a Neutralize champion while Scorpion can give you Rupture-immunity (might be the only champion in the game that has this right now).
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Scorpion
    Best champ in the game
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Member Posts: 77
    Scorpion
    This is a Great Nexus pull, I've been hunting Scorpion for a while open 5 abys nexus and have yet to pull him, so congrats
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Scorpion
    Ravens20 said:

This is a Great Nexus pull, I've been hunting Scorpion for a while open 5 abys nexus and have yet to pull him, so congrats

Dang, sorry bro
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Amazing nexus pull. Well actually not really, it would have been better to get them on consecutive crystals :).

I would go for scorpion because i have both others already as 6*s and my science 6* roster is weak. For you, depends on roster, Rintrah is easier to learn and get the best of but has similar utility to other champs. Scorpion is more unique and may be better long run. Depends on your existing roster.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    It depends on what you need. I find that Scorpion can be used for more general stuff, but Rintrah can be used for a lot of new and annoying champions.

Scorpion can be immune to poison, rupture and shock (two out of three; you choose which) and can deal poison, rupture and shock damage (again, two out of three; you choose which). At the start of a fight, you decide which type of damage you want to deal, and you become immune to the other two types. It makes him very, very versatile. He can go up against all kinds of opponents and can always deal damage one way or another, and can almost always be immune to whatever damage they deal. It makes him a great general questing champion.

But Rintrah has neutralize, and neutralize is where it's at when it comes to buff control. Do you find someone like Hulkling hard to fight? Worry not with neutralize! You just shut him down completely. Same with Galan. Same with everyone whose buffs don't just trigger right as the start begins. The more buffs a champion would trigger, the more ruptures you place on them, the more power you get (when he's awakened), and the more damage your mighty SP2 eventually does. He's not a general questing champ but he's a beast in the fights he's meant to take. In them, he's likely the best option to bring.

So what kind of champion do you need the most? It's kind of hard to say which champion is "the best" because they are both absolute bangers. But they do have their different uses, so hopefully you can decide for yourself now that you know.