**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Opened a 5* vodoo as first 5* any tips

Very happy to avoid those **** tier champs..
Any tips or suggestions how to play with him

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Very happy to avoid those **** tier champs..
    Any tips or suggestions how to play with him

He's a pretty straightforward champ, build up your Loas and then spam your SP1 to convert the Loas to Spirit Poison and watch your opponent's HP drain away. He's also very good at power control if you use his SP2/3. :smiley:

I feel so envious of your first 5* being Voodoo. Congrats.

• IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Watch your combo count on your sp2 though... if you hit the sp2 when the combo count is even you convert those "loas" into power burn buffs which are incredibly powerful, if you do it when the combo count is odd then it just does a power drain...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    He's a pretty straightforward champ

He's one of the least straightforward champs in the game lol. Voodoo is very complex. I've had Voodoo for 4 months and play him every day, and I'm still learning new things about him.

Check out this guy's videos, he has great tutorials on how to use Voodoo:

https://youtu.be/mFZVYugEkAI

Don't forget to check his channel, he has many more videos about getting the most out of Voodoo

Just keep in mind that Voodoo is a very different character when duped, so not all these tips might apply to you.