**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scrap in GBC

JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 385 ★★★
Hi! I’m here to raise some questions about some choices made for the side quest and banquet event this past month.

In a post from early December it was stated by Kabam Jax that the exclusion of certain level solo objectives were created in order to limit the amount of scrap available to summoners, and therefore limit entries to Rocket’s Workshop.
(https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/321530/missing-objectives)

This, at the time, seemed to be a good explanation and well thought out. However, my opinion on that changed recently, during the banquet event when there was a high amount of scrap paid out from the Greater Banquet Crystals.

The inclusion of scrap in the crystals was instantly a red flag to me, as we were told that the reason for not getting solo objectives was to limit our entries. But with it being available so readily in the crystals, our entries are hypothetically unlimited, as long as we have to funds to support it.

I know many people were upset that scrap was included at all, and I was too, but the high highs of getting three (yes, 3!) six star generic gems evened it out.

I would just like some clarification as to if this was as thoroughly discussed and thought through by the team as I had previously assumed.

It definitely feels like a mistake that could be taken into account within the following years to make events like these better.

Please keep discussion civil, as at the end of the day, MCOC is just a silly game that we all play in our free time.

Thank you kindly!

Jinx