How To Use Wiccan, Titania and Sersi

HolrosHolros Member Posts: 363 ★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 6* wiccan, Titania and Sersi, I've heard nice things about them but can somebody help me out on their rotation and tips?, And are they worth ranking up and looking Into?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Are you specifically asking for Battlegrounds??
  • HolrosHolros Member Posts: 363 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Are you specifically asking for Battlegrounds??

Not really, I play a lot of battlegrounds though and I'll most likely be bringing them with me.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Wiccan will be helpful in BG, defense because armor break immu and incineration

In attack by ending combo with L attack so u neutralize and they don't gain any armor up

Otherwise globally good champ but would be too long to explain full kit i recommend u to check out a full vid about him

Titania not so good this BG meta

Less long to explain but im not feeling like explaining sorry (there are also nice vids on ytb)

Sersi idk since I'm not playing her, waiting for the dupe
  • HolrosHolros Member Posts: 363 ★★★
    MiniMF said:

Wiccan will be helpful in BG, defense because armor break immu and incineration

In attack by ending combo with L attack so u neutralize and they don't gain any armor up

Otherwise globally good champ but would be too long to explain full kit i recommend u to check out a full vid about him

Titania not so good this BG meta

Less long to explain but im not feeling like explaining sorry (there are also nice vids on ytb)

Sersi idk since I'm not playing her, waiting for the dupe

Thabks a lot