**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is hit me I dare you bugged? Should neutralis not reset chitin charges?

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Even after only 1 day I am really tired of not being able to use rintrah or tigra without taking power burn damage just because you need to bait a sp and neutralise falls off.

I need an explanation @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax is this bugged or working as intended?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    It's a bug
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    it is bugged, and they're fixing it in a future build
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,062 ★★★★
    I used Tigra today and experienced the same problem. It doesn't happen with anything other than neutralize
  • Options
    Unabonger97Unabonger97 Posts: 49
    Kabam is bugged for allowing these bs nodes they should change the node names to the10 hit and pause node what a let down
  • Options
    Looks like this is being fixed next update. I'm really happy about that. This node is already restrictive enough
  • Options
    BoCassBoCass Posts: 61
    Chikel said:

Looks like this is being fixed next update. I'm really happy about that. This node is already restrictive enough

Any news when that will be?
  • Options
    BoCass said:

Chikel said:

Any news when that will be?
    Probably Monday I think