**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* green goblin or vision ( age of ultron) who to take to R4?

Which of these two should I rank up to R4?

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Vision Age of ultron. Great Power Burn and Power Steal if you dupe him.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Goblin. Pretty sure vision aou still has massive bug
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Ok so they are about equal in terms of in game power, but it depends on what you need them for.

Goblin is probably slightly stronger in terms of damage and has some unique utility. However, Vision has great power burn and two immunities.

Goblin would also be better for regular questing (better damage, some regen), but Vision is better for AQ. Both have power control mechanics as well, but Vision can heal block on the level 2.

I have and use both myself, and I use Goblin in AW and Vision in AQ so far. Goblins version of power control is good against power gainers and Vision is good for all those bleed/poison nodes.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Ok so they are about equal in terms of in game power, but it depends on what you need them for.

Goblin is probably slightly stronger in terms of damage and has some unique utility. However, Vision has great power burn and two immunities.

Goblin would also be better for regular questing (better damage, some regen), but Vision is better for AQ. Both have power control mechanics as well, but Vision can heal block on the level 2.

I have and use both myself, and I use Goblin in AW and Vision in AQ so far. Goblins version of power control is good against power gainers and Vision is good for all those bleed/poison nodes.

Thanks, this is very helpful; thanks guys!!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Goblin. Pretty sure vision aou still has massive bug

Nope the bugs been fixed for a while now, GG isn't all that, Vision has uses for all aspects in game, wether it be AQ, AW, Story/event quests with caltrops & other nodes.

No brainier, go with Vision.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    goblin all the way forever