Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking For Active Alliance

Hey MCOC community

Here’s my profile:

Looking for an AQ focused Alliance that uses the Line app and has a good group of folks.

I recently joined a random alliance a few weeks prior to the banquet event that did not use the Line App. I participated in every AQ and balled out on the banquet event… then I was kicked out of the Alliance the day after the event finished… No banquet alliance rewards for me. I suspect I was kicked because of my lack of AW play though it was never communicated to me that AW was mandatory.

So I’m looking for an Alliance who is active, communicates regularly, and can set the expectations for summoner involvement. My main focus currently is pushing for Paragon and BattleGrounds. Though I used to be sweaty at AW before taking a 6 month break from the game.

Line App id: HOOTLZ
Hmu!